Time-Scape
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Time-Scape

Official Time-Scape Site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Server Testers' Applications

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Matthew
Super Administrator
Super Administrator

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Server Testers' Applications Empty
PostSubject: Server Testers' Applications   Server Testers' Applications Icon_minitime12/3/2008, 3:22 pm

Whenever filling out an Application for being a "Server Tester" please include this format.

Code:
Username:

How long have you been part of Private Servers?:

Will you stay active during the “Testing Period”?:

Do you realize your account will be reset on the “Official Release” of the server?:

Have you been a tester in the past?:
*Reminders:
‘Testers’” accounts will be reset on the Official Release date, due to them having no ability to having an unfair gain.

Server is due to be open to ‘Testers’ on 2-1-09 all the way to 2-14-09, and the Official Release date is 2-15-09.

Testers will be able to ::Pickup items, and teleport anywhere via ::xtele, during the testing period.

~Matt~
______________________________________________________________________________________

List of Testers:

1. Austin

2. Gangster 351

3. UnH0ly

4. Holy DDS

5. Mickle

6. Linksbro

Last edited by Matthew on 12/4/2008, 1:31 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Austin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Server Testers' Applications   Server Testers' Applications Icon_minitime12/3/2008, 3:40 pm

Username:Austin

How long have you been part of Private Servers?:About 2 years

Will you stay active during the “Testing Period”?:Yes, i will definetly be active

Do you realize your account will be reset on the “Official Release” of the server?:Yes, and i definetly dont mind

Have you been a tester in the past?:Yes one time and it was for my freinds server.
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Super Administrator
Super Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Server Testers' Applications   Server Testers' Applications Icon_minitime12/3/2008, 3:42 pm

Accepted. Server testing begins 2-1-09.

~Matt~
Back to top Go down
gangster 351

Male Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Server Testers' Applications   Server Testers' Applications Icon_minitime12/3/2008, 5:54 pm

Username: Skrewy

How long have you been part of Private Servers?: about 1-2 years

Will you stay active during the “Testing Period”?: yup Smile

Do you realize your account will be reset on the “Official Release” of the server?: yessss </3

Have you been a tester in the past?: alchole tester yes Smile but also rsps tester for savage pkz
Back to top Go down
Matthew
Super Administrator
Super Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Server Testers' Applications   Server Testers' Applications Icon_minitime12/3/2008, 6:06 pm

Skrewy is accepted.

~Matt~
Back to top Go down
Mark

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-12-03

PostSubject: Re: Server Testers' Applications   Server Testers' Applications Icon_minitime12/3/2009, 6:41 pm

Username: Mark

How long have you been part of privaet servers: 2-3 years

Will you stay active during this testing period: Heck yes Smile

Do you realize your account will be rest on the "Official release" of the server?: Yeh its ok

Have you been a tester in the past?: Well, yes i have on 1 server... bluescape. im co-owner there so yah.
Back to top Go down
v Bojangle

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-08-02

PostSubject: Re: Server Testers' Applications   Server Testers' Applications Icon_minitime8/3/2010, 6:53 pm

Username: v Bojangle

How long have you been part of private servers: I have played regular Runescape since easter bunny ears i started playing rsps aboyut a month ago.

Will you stay active during this testing period: Of course i will i will trying being on every day and my goal is find at last 2 glitches per day.

Do you realize your account will be reset on the "official release" of the server? Yes i understand fully.

Have you been a tester in the past?: Yes i am a moderator on xero-edition.net so i helped find bugs before the update and also i helped my friend create his own rsps i just dont play it often

I haven't just yet started playing this yet but once i do i will create the guy to have this username: v Bojangle I am a great glitcher and i will deffinately be able to find some bugs for you guys top fix thank you for your time.
Back to top Go down
http://andrewguy13@hotmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Testers' Applications   Server Testers' Applications Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Server Testers' Applications
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Time-Scape :: Server Discussion :: General Discussion-
Jump to: